Child Guidance Centre is a registered, non profit making voluntary organization actively working to promote the welfare and interest of disabled children, economically poor and needy, orphans, and old age people. “Reaching the Unreached” is the motto of the organization.
- To undertake programmes for awareness and prevention of such disabilities, deprivation and neglect.
- To undertake programmes for the identification, education training and rehabilitation of such persons.
- To cooperate and collaborate with like minded organizations and individuals in the implementation of the programmes.
THE MAIN THRUST OF CHILD GUIDANCE CENTRE IS:
- To establish special school for the physically and mentally challenged.
- School for street children in urban areas.
- Development of schools in rural areas for child labor.
- AIDS Awareness Camps.
- Environmental Protection program.
- Establishing Old Age homes and create income generating activities.
- Health Camps and promotion of Herbal medicines.
- Women and youth programs
- Self Help programs
- Emergency Relief programs.
- Formal and Non-formal education.